- Easy access to mechanical parts through large access doors
- Safety stand if dump bed is raised for service
- Highly visible warning, caution and danger decals
- 350 amp fuse and block
- Heavy-duty bent tube headache rack
- Heavy duty 2-5/16”, 30,000 pound rated hitch ball with 1″ rise
- 23’ tethered hand-held control pendant
- Ruggedly built all steel construction
- Grab handles on either side of headache rack
- D-ring tie downs
- Highly visible lighting system
- Bolt-on receiver hitch
C5 Manufacturing, LLC warrants to the original purchaser of the C5 Manufacturing bed to be free of defects in material and craftsmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase. We offer a bumper-to-bumper warranty for one year. After the bumper-to-bumper, there is a lifetime warranty on the arms. Hydraulic powertrain and their components are warranted for two years. This includes the power unit, manifold, cylinders, and hoses.
There is no warranty if the bed is not installed by an authorized C5 Manufacturing dealer. Any parts determined by C5 Manufacturing to be defective will be replaced. Shipping and handling are the consumer’s responsibility. For replacement parts, please contact your dealer. For dealer information, please see our website, www.c5mfg.com.
Warranty for replacement or repair shall not extend the original vendor warranty period. C5 Manufacturing does not warrant against normal wear or damages caused by abuse, negligence, poor maintenance, or operation beyond the rated capacities or intended uses. The warranty card must also be completed and returned to C5 Manufacturing within 30 days of purchase.